We are the consortium of the EU funded project GDPR4H. Our Project aims at empowering the major actors with employees that are going to fill the gap and the identified skills mismatch in the field of data protection in Healthcare Sector through:
- Developing enhanced regional and cross-regional partnerships to ensure that a sufficient number of healthcare employees and learners receive the right training / education based on current needs;
- Connecting educational and vocational training with healthcare industry and organisations in a more systematic and coherent way;
- Raising awareness and improving the knowledge on patients’ data privacy protection as well as providing concrete information on rising legal aspects.
For more information about the GDPR4H Project please visit our website: https://gdpr4h-project.eu/ .
In this context we are conducting a research into the trends of the tracking mechanisms of graduate students in the Institutions (HEIs and VET providers in Greece, Germany, Romania, Belgium). Furthermore, we also aim to retrieve data about the feedback mechanisms between VET providers and Institutions and the market.
Your contribution in this survey will provide the needed information for the development of intellectual outputs related to the development of effective feedback loops to adapt VET provision.
We would appreciate if you dedicate 10 minutes to complete this survey.
Fill the form hereunder or via the following links:
- English https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kwCIYSZ-45U9g5ix2w248UGEOW36NGrgszXdpgInWQU/edit
- Greek https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oINeYIkI1e4k97MaTq0dj-Fh0kckv45KUBCrGvcbckc/edit
- German https://docs.google.com/forms/u/1/d/1e_4otgu3HFgJbItAm_o6CHXQn7izInIQud8TBmJBv1c/edit?usp=forms_home
- Romanian https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10rvbBmUpMS24QIgChiXK2MH9QPa5deFtMhCmHPluTmE/edit.